jeudi 29 mai 2008

Interview by LSI

Waow, was really happy to be interviewed by the lomography team and it was published today on the lomo-site: read it here

2 commentaires:

Hooi a dit…

Yes, you are really great! how do they get in touch with you? And I really didnt know that you are a teacher. Anyway, the interview really makes me know you more!

Vicuna a dit…

Thanks a lot Hooi! :)) They just sent me the questions and told me that I was among the most influent members of the lomo-community.... waow, I was really well surprised ad honored to hear that!! So, you know abit more about me.... but through my pictures you already know a lot, you see what my eye did see and that's the most important thing in lomography: share our eyes-view around the world...! :))
By the way, did you get the b&w film??